Founded in 1999 by Japanese designer Chitose Abe, Sacai has amassed a cult following in two decades of existence. Abe started the brand after becoming a mother and searching for a creative outlet. Prior to starting the label, she worked at Comme des Garçons for eight years as a pattern maker under Rei Kawakubo and Junya Watanabe. In 2011, Sacai showed at Paris Fashion Week, garnering attention and praise from the Western world and leading to the brand being stocked by numerous retailers around the world. Sacai has since done collaborations with Hender Scheme and Undercover but its recent collaborations with Nike are easily the brand’s most popular contributions to fashion.
Who started the brand Sacai?
Sacai was founded by Chitose Abe.
Where is Sacai from?
Sacai is based in Tokyo, Japan.
When did Sacai start?
Sacai was founded in 1999.
- Sacai Men's Accessories
- Sacai Men's Tailoring
- Sacai Men's Footwear
- Sacai Men's Bottoms
- Sacai Men's Tops
- Sacai Ld Waffle Black
- Sacai Waffle Black
- Sacai Blazer
- Nike Ld Waffle Sacai Black
- Nike Ld Waffle Sacai Black Bright
- Nike Ld Waffle Sacai Undercover Black Bright Citron
- Nike Ld Waffle Sacai Undercover Midnight Spruce
- Nike Ld Waffle Sacai Undercover Night Maroon Team Royal
- Nike Sacai Blazer Mid White Grey
- Nike Sacai Ldv Waffle Green Gusto
- Nike Sacai Ldv Waffle White Grey