Reebok was founded by brother Jeff and Joe Foster in England in 1958. The brand produced running spikes throughout the ’60s an ’70s but began producing athletic footwear in the 1980s. The footwear and athleticwear proved very successful for Reebok, as the company made billions in the mid-to-late-’80s. While Nike dominated the ’90s, Reebok sat a prominent number two position within the sneaker market, holding its own with athletes such as Shaquille O’Neal and Allen Iverson. While Reebok’s cultural cache was low in the 2000s, the brand has recently resurfaced with collaborations with JJJJound, Palace, Pyer Moss and Vetements.
Is Reebok owned by adidas?
Yes, Reebok is owned by adidas.
Is Reebok owned by Nike?
No, Reebok is not owned by Nike.
Is Reebok made in China?
Some Reebok products are made in China.
- Reebok Men's Accessories
- Reebok Men's Outerwear
- Reebok Men's Footwear
- Reebok Men's Tops
- Reebok Men's Bottoms
- Vetements X Reebok Socks White
- Adsum Reebok Pyro
- Bait Reebok Ted 2 X Insta Pump Fury
- Reebok Alien Stomper Mid
- Reebok Insta Pump Fury Boot
- Packer Shoes Reebok Insta Pump Fury Og
- Reebok End. X Npc Cnl
- Reebok Insta Pump Fury Mtp
- Reebok Sneakersnstuff Question
- Gosha Rubchinskiy Reebok Workout Plus G
- Reebok Cross Fit Nano 7.0