Jordan Brand Men's Hi Top Sneakers
When Michael Jordan signed with Nike in 1984, high tops were the standard. As basketball requires a lot of sharp movement and stress on the ankle, the higher sneaker collar protects from injury. Athletes who’d previously signed with adidas and Converse wore high tops for the most part, unlike today's game where low top sneakers sit on equal footing with high top sneakers. When the Air Jordan 1 debuted in 1985, it was an instant success the likes of which had never been seen before. Nike followed the Air Jordan 1 with a line of signature sneakers that many claim is the best of all time. Iconic silhouettes like the Air Jordan 3, Air Jordan 4 and so many more followed.
While the classic colorways of these sneakers continue to sell out upon release, the collaborations are an even hotter ticket. The Off-White Air Jordan 1 and Travis Scott Air Jordan 4 are just two of the many popular Air Jordan collaborations of recent years that have caused all out frenzies.
Whether you’re looking for an OG colorway or the latest collaboration, check Grailed for the high top Air Jordans you’re looking for.
- Jordan Brand Men's Formal Shoes
- Jordan Brand Men's Sandals
- Jordan Brand Men's Casual Leather Shoes
- Jordan Brand Men's Slip Ons
- Jordan Brand Men's Low Top Sneakers
- Jordan Brand Travis Scott Washed Suede Short
- Jordan Brand Nike Travis Scott Highest In The Room Hoodie
- Jordan Brand Nike Travis Scott Highest In The Room Sweatpants