M-65 Field Jacket Shell
Size: US M / EU 48-50 / 2
Triple Aught Design
M-65 Field Jacket Shell P200 Hybrid Aero Black
New, never worn.
Smoke and pet free environment.
Shipped from Europe.
"First issued to service personnel in 1965, the M-65 was designed as a cold weather jacket to replace the previous revisions from 1943 and 1951. From its first deployments in Vietnam to modern frontiers, the M-65 withstood the test of time, becoming a cultural icon still in use half a century later.
The TAD M-65 is a careful and studied balance of the most elegant and classic M-65 elements chosen from 50 years of evolution, combined with modern re-imaginations and signature TAD details.
Our take on the durable and versatile shell jacket was an exercise in proportion and restraint. The shell is a unique dry waxed canvas from the historic Halley Stevensons mill in Dundee, Scotland. Established in 1864, Halley Stevensons is renowned for their extraordinary weatherproof fabrics and meticulous quality."
- 100% Long Staple Cotton custom milled for TAD in Dundee, Scotland by Halley Stevensons
- 7.07 oz/yd2 (240 g/m2)
- Hybrid Aero washable wax with C6 DWR
- TAD 19mm signature slotted button & lace tape at collar & cuff
- #8 YKK Uretek Zipper at Center Front
- #5 YKK Uretek Zipper at Collar
- Hood drawcord adjustments with flat metal cord locks
* Weight (Size Medium)
- Shell: 970g (34.5oz)
* Care Instructions
- Machine wash cold
- Gentle Cycle
- Wash Separately
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener Line Dry
- Iron Low Heat
This model is no longer in production with this fabric, making this a rare opportunity to own a technical and elegant piece.
*Cut and Sewn in USA