Ronnie Fieg is an American fashion designer born in Queens, New York in 1982. The Kith founder’s success is a perfect example of using your network to your benefit and building on the opportunities you’re given. When Fieg turned 13 years old, he asked his cousin David Zaken, owner of New York City shoe store David Z, for a job instead of a Bar Mitzvah present. Fieg began working in the stock room, learning more about the footwear that would come to define his career. By 25, Fieg became the head buyer at the store and began managing special collaborations between the store and the brands it carried. After establishing David Z’s relationship with Asics, the brand allowed Fieg to go through the catalog and bring back the Gel Lyte 3, a sneaker Fieg had fond childhood memories of that was no longer in production. The shoe was limited to 756 pairs and when it sold out, Fieg had the confidence to create a brand for people like him who “are into special products that were limited”. During the early days of Kith, Fieg would continue to collaborate on footwear with brands such as Asics, Puma and New Balance under his own name, but in recent years has focused on building Kith instead of his own name.
Where is Ronnie Fieg?
Ronnie Fieg is from Queens, New York.
Who is Kith owned by?
Kith is owned by Ronnie Fieg.
What does kith mean?
The name kith comes from the phrase “kith and kin”, which means one’s friends and family.
- Ronnie Fieg Men's Footwear
- Ronnie Fieg Men's Tops
- Ronnie Fieg Men's Outerwear
- Ronnie Fieg Men's Accessories
- Ronnie Fieg Men's Bottoms
- New Balance Ronnie Fieg X 530
- New Balance Ronnie Fieg X Mykonos 997.5
- Asics Nice Kicks Ronnie Fieg X X Gel Lyte 3
- Asics Diamond Supply Co Ronnie Fieg X . X Gel Saga
- Asics Ronnie Fieg Fieg X Gt Cool Express
- Asics Diamond Supply Co Ronnie Fieg X . X Gel Lyte 5
- Ronnie Fieg Asics
- Asics Ronnie Fieg Gel Sight
- Asics Ronnie Fieg 10.5 Blue
- Asics Ronnie Fieg Gel Lyte 5
- Asics Ronnie Fieg Gel Saga